A dedicated Technical Project Manager (TPM) conducts a Zoom meeting with the customer, assuming responsibility for the project. This TPM collaborates with a streamlined engineering team, embarking on a 4-week, $10,000 effort, resulting in the following deliverables:
- Clear definition of customer requirements and objectives.
- Prioritization of a roadmap.
- Technical Proof of Concept (POC) results accompanied by a risk analysis.
- Estimations of time and budget for the Go-To-Market Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- Establishment of a cross-functional team structure, including recommended profiles.